Friday, May 22, 2009

Local Resteraunts

Sorry this isn't a recipe!

My husband and I recently ate at a quaint little Italian Pizzeria in Boise, Idaho. We loved it! The food was very yummy! They have authentic pizza recipe's from Italy and some more Americanized ones, like the 'Idahoan'. Another thing we liked about it, besides the food was their prices! 12 inch pizza's ranged from $6.50-9.00 and their 16 inch pizza's were between $16.00-$20.00, depending on the toppings. There were 4 in our party, we ordered 4, 12 inch pizzas and still had some left over.The name of the restaurant is Casanova Pizzeria. It's located on the corner of Kootani and Vista Avenue in Downtown Boise.

Another Italian restaurant we love is Gino's, it was in downtown Boise but has relocated to Meridian, The Bridgetower business complex. (My favorite dish was the Butternut Squash Ravioli!) Just so you know, this is a nice restaurant which unfortunately means higher prices. (But worth it!)

If you end up eating at one of these resturaunts be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you liked them! (and what you ate, so I can try it next time we go!)

Enjoy!
Kels

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kels..........it's cuz Lisa........
    The Dr. I work for is good friends with Gino.... I'll have to pass along your good comments !!!
    Cute blog!!!

    ReplyDelete