Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello!

Welcome to my cooking blog. I've been trying with little success to put a cookbook together with all of my Paternal Grandparents descendants contributing their favorite recipes. I originally was going to give it to everyone for Christmas this last year but did not have any contributions! So, my Aunt asked me to try again this year. I sent another email asking for contributions. That was several months ago and two people have contributed...at least that's a start right? All this has got me thinking something that my mom and grandmother have always said, "The hardest part about being married is deciding what to make for dinner!" I would alter that quotation to read, "The hardest part of life is deciding what to eat!" So my hope in starting this blog is to try new recipes and give you all a place to go, for something new when you are sick of the same old, same old. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your new blog, Kel! They're worth it when effort is put into them. If you need any help, let me know.

    -Soulie

    ReplyDelete