Sunday, December 20, 2009

Artichoke Recipe

I haven't actually made this myself, but I watched my friend make it the other day. It is SO yummy, you gotta try it for Christmas Eve or New Years!

Artichoke Recipe


- 1 tube fridge french bread - Pillsbury, etc.
- 1 can water packed artichokes hearts (or marinated ones in jar)- rinsed, drained, chopped - [when in can (in water) don't have same flavor as the ones marinated in a jar]
- 1/2 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 c. grated parmesan (or italian blend - if you use marinated hearts)
- 1/3 c. mayo
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 c. Italian blend cheese


Bake loaf and let cool, cut length wise and place on un-greased baking sheet, while cooling. Mix everything but 1 c. cheese in small bowl, and then pile on the loaf both sides, cover with cheese bake at 350 for another 15-20 min. or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I made this for a Christmas Eve party using the marinated articokes, and unseasoned bread crumbs. Oh my yumminess! It was a big hit with kids and adults!

    ReplyDelete