Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Raspberry Banana Smooties

My hubby and I aren't big ice cream eaters, but we love fruit smoothies. I've been experimenting a lot lately with different combinations. Tonight's was really good. It makes 2 tall glasses of Smoothie.

Raspberry Banana Smoothie

1 8oz. Cool whip container of frozen raspberries
1 Medium banana
6oz. Blackberry Pomegranate Yogurt
2 cups Milk

Put ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve Immediately.

Notes: You might need to stop blending and stir a few times so it can process more easily. I haven't tried this yet,but I've thought about freezing my smoothies in Popsicle containers or in a tub and eating it like sherbet. This has got to be healthier than ol' Ben and Jerry's, and you feel so good after you eat it!
Warning: If you don't like raspberry seeds, you may not like this.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Tried freezing it and it was hard as a rock. Would probably be good as a Popsicle though.

    ReplyDelete